Guess the mystery bird and you could win: £20 worth of Subbuteo Books vouchers
The clue for this month's puzzle is: QUILL
How to play
- In the puzzle to the left every letter of the alphabet is used at least once
- Every letter has its own number from 1 to 26
- In this particular puzzle one of the words is: QUILL, if you place these letters you will see the puzzle come to life
- The black letters below the puzzle will turn grey once they have been placed, giving you an indication of the letters remaining
- To completely restart the puzzle click your browser's 'Refresh' button
- To delete a single letter, highlight that letter and press the Delete key
Once you've completed the puzzle...
- rearrange the letters in the coloured squares to find the name of a mystery bird
- Send the name of the bird and your postal address to us by filling in the form below or by emailing email@example.com.
The closing date for entries is: Tuesday, 4th August 2015.
The winner will be selected at random from the entries received and will win £20 worth of Subbuteo Books vouchers
Fields marked with a * must be completed.